SOFiSTiK Analytical Model Generator (AMG)
New standards for BIM thanks to optimized analytical models
Many engineering offices still face major hurdles when participating in BIM projects, as working in a BIM environment or on an interdisciplinary model (single-source-of-truth) involves a great amount of effort. Transferring the architectural model into a ready-to-use analytical initial model has so far required a substantial number of tedious and inefficient interim steps. Often, a lot of valuable time is lost until the structural model is optimized and a solid analytical model is ultimately available to the civil engineer. Therefore, modern and reliable technology is urgently needed to meet the ever-growing BIM requirements of the industry while ensuring that your engineering office continues to work economically.
With the AMG, SOFiSTiK now provides all customers with the long-desired extension for automated and effortless optimization of analytical models for Revit users. The Analytical Model Generator thus opens up an easy and economical way into sustainable BIM workflows.
- Provides a reliable 3D-finite element model for structural analysis
- Working on a common model (single source of truth) reduces susceptibility to errors
- Lower entry barrier for BIM projects ensures long-term competitiveness
- No physical model changes during optimization, analytical elements can be adjusted for a clean model
- Saves you a considerable amount of time thanks to the automated transfer of the FE model from Revit and rapid optimization of the analytical Revit model
- AMG accelerates entry into BIM-based methods by offering a fast and economical optimization tool
- Predefined configuration sets allow for quick optimization according to company-defined standards or engineer’s specifications
- Use the optimized models with various analytical software solutions (SOFiSTiK-independent)
Watch the video to find out how the AMG works
The user-friendly tool significantly simplifies the implementation of the BIM method in engineering offices. Revit models can be easily adapted in an effortless and time-efficient manner, letting you benefit from enormous time savings in model optimization in the early project phases.
Optimize analytical Autodesk® Revit® models in a fraction of the previous time with the SOFiSTiK Analytical Model Generator.
Test the Analytical Model Generator
All customers can now install the Analytical Model Generator for Revit versions 2021 and 2022 without a license via the SOFiSTiK Application Manager. Test the functionalities of the AMG yourself and start to generate convincing analytical Revit models with just a few mouse clicks.
And this is how to download the AMG:
- Download, install and open the SOFiSTiK Application Manager (SAM).
- Select "BIM Apps 2021" or "BIM Apps 2022".
- Click the "Install" button for the "SOFiSTiK Analytical Model Generator" and then click "Next".
- The installation requires a SOFiSTiK account. Click on the "Create SOFiSTiK Account" button in the yellow area.
- Register or log in to your existing account.
- The requested code will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Enter the code and click "Next".
Take the opportunity to test the Analytical Model Generator for Revit 2021 and 2022 now. From version 2023 on, the AMG will require a license.