Creating an analytical model in Revit and thus combining formwork and static information is a challanging task.
This free guide shows you how to create a working Revit model to use for your calculations in SOFiSTiK in 10 simple steps.
- Creating the analytical model
- General Settings
- Analytical objects
- Hints for building modeling
- How to adjust the analytical model
- Define loads in Revit
- Define support, boundary and connection conditions
- Check for errors with SOFiSTiK
- Settings for calculations in SOFiSTiK
- Perform the calculation in SOFiSTiK