Since May 2020 we are happy to present a new workflow, which enables the user to import bridge axis and geometry from SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler into the SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop (SSD) and SOFiPLUS. We can add additional information to the imported geometry and perform all necessary analysis and design steps.
This Webinar will show you the full workflow: how to design with SOFiSTiK bridges modelled in Revit.
We will discuss the following points in detail:
Watch here more free SOFiSTiK Webinars and Webinar Recordings
- Development of a parametric 3D bridge model in Revit using the SOFiSTiK Bridge + Infrastructure Modeler
- Easy creation of design variants through parameterization
- Modeling different types of bridges
- Transfer data to the SOFiSTiK SSD
- Beam or shell model? One model: different calculation approaches
- Tendon definition with CABD
- Construction stages / construction sequence
- Analysis and design of the bridge structure
- Design failure? We will show you a workflow to change the initial modelling